Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Where have I been?

Hi everyone. I have been super-busy with life. I feel like I have been doing well at my eating & my exercising. My husband, Karl, has been out of town all week. Everytime Karl goes out of town overnight, I throw myself into some sort of home improvement project. This time, I tackled stripping wallpaper, painting, planting flowers, rearranging furniture, reorganizing the house (poor Karl isn't going to have a clue where things are anymore!), chasing after the boys, the cat & the dog, dog training, plus the usual upkeep around the house, like cleaning, dishes, laundry ect... Whew! I feel tired, just thinking about all that.

I haven't been sleeping well. This is partly due to working around the house after the kids have gone to bed & partly because I often have insomnia, but it's been worse without Karl here. I have been falling asleep after 4 am & up with the boys at 8 am.

I have also been dealing with some personal things, but hope to have some good news soon & will surely keep you updated.

And last, but not least, after graduating from high school, 8 years ago, I have finally made a decision to go back to school. I am taking 100% of my classes online, which is great for us. I can work around the boys' schedules. I will be studying Criminal Justice & am very anxious to see where this path will take me.

Thanks for listening to me go on & on. Sometimes, I have a really hard time, opening myself up to people. So thank you for listening, hopefully without judging me.

I hope everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

Andi said...

Way to go on the decision to go back to school! Congratulations!

Healthy Mummy said...

I hope that you have a great time studying again. Good to see you back.

Lily T said...

Going to school is totally exciting and stress provoking! You’re making a great decision!