Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hello again

Okay, so things didn't go exactly as planned. My husband is finally home, after spending 2 weeks in the hospital.

I was dreading getting on the scale after 2 weeks of eating on the run, virtually no exercise & often times, forgetting to eat. But I stayed consistent. During that time, I lost 5 pounds (unofficially--I haven't gone to my ww meeting yet). I was really proud of myself. I took the stairs up & down whenever I came & went. Karl was on the 2nd floor, so that was a lot of stairs every day.

Now, I am just trying to re-adjust back to "normal life".

FYI: I had midterm exams last week & aced them, which felt like such a HUGE accomplishment, with everything that's been going on.

2 comments:

Andi said...

Lots of things to celebrate! I'm glad Karl is back home!

Lily T said...

So happy that things are going back to “normal”. Don’t forget to take care of yourself. You’ve got a lot on your plate.