Friday, December 21, 2007

Mystery Solved!

The past few months have been quite the emotional rollercoaster for me. We have been trying to conceive for a really long time now. Every month that it didn't happen, I was heartbroken. We went to the doctor and discovered that I hadn't been ovulating every month, so I started a regimine of meds to try to help us out. Still no luck.

Then I noticed that I have just been exhausted and I chalked it up to stress. I had tested a few days before and wasn't not pregnant. My doctor was going to up my dosage and at my Mom's suggestion, I retested. I was looking for confirmation that I wasn't pregnant, so that I could safely take the medication. Boy, was I shocked, when I found out that I am indeed pregnant!

So how will this effect my lifestyle change? I don't see how it will. I will still continue healthy eating (maybe even more so now) and I will still continue to do my exercises.

I already know that I am going to have a wonderful Christmas and I hope that everyone else has a wonderful Christmas as well!

Much love,

Megan

3 comments:

Healthy Mummy said...

Hurray - what a nice Christmas present.

Moody said...

Congratulations! That's indeed a fantastastic Christmas present. =)

Living Healthy said...

Congrats and Happy New Year to your family! You should also try and eat organic as much as possible. To help me figure out what's best for my body to get in shape, I want to read Dr. Dean Ornish's new book the "Spectrum". He provides you tools to customize a way of eating, managing stress, and exercising that is based on your own desires, needs, and genetic predispositions. Hopefully this will help me figure out what's best for me... Here's a link to an interesting discussion about it: http://www.wellsphere.com/viewGroup.s?id=110918