Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sorry it's been so long

Hey guys! Sorry, I know it's been a while. After my surgery, it took me a long time to recover well enough to get back on the treadmill. Once I got over my physical pain enough to get back to it, I found that it seemed to really help me deal with my emotional pain. Emotionally, I am doing much better, but it's still a work in progress. I think I will always miss the baby that never was and I'm okay with that.

Now for some good news: We found out that we are expecting again. I'm about 9 1/2 weeks along and everything looks great this time! It was really worrisome at first but I'm starting to relax and enjoy the pregnancy.

I will be sure to keep you all posted.

Much love,

Megan

2 comments:

Andi said...

Oh Megan! What great news! I'm praying for a healthy pregnancy for you and your family.

nato said...

Anything new Megan?