Friday, July 20, 2007

Update

My husband is going under the knife on Monday July 23rd for his bypass surgery. I will have to try to be very careful about what I am eating at the hospital. It can be very easy to just grab something from the vending machine on the run or go a local fast food joint. I will plan ahead. Maybe pack a lunch. I also have to watch emotional eating, because I know that I am prone to that when I get stressed.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if anyone is interested, I updated our family blog.

3 comments:

Lily T said...

I wish you and your husband the best of luck.

Megan said...

How is he doing? You're all in my thoughts.

Neptunebaby said...

How is he? Sorry, I've been so involved with everything going on here I haven't stopped by in the last week or so.