Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I'm still here...

Well, I have been really bad and had fallen off of the wagon, but am back on track now. Life has been so crazy that going to the gym has been impossible. We bought a treadmill that sits proudly in our family room, so that we can use it when we can't get to the gym or on days when we aren't going to the gym. Going to the gym six or seven days a week just isn't possible.

Good news though: I haven't gained any weight back. I'm still toning up. My wedding rings are falling off more often. But I don't want to get them resized more than once, so I am waiting until I am closer to my goal weight.

I need to clearly state my goals. If I tell them to someone, than that will make them more real and I will be more likely to follow through. I will be posting those in the next couple of days, so check back soon!

1 comment:

Healthy Mummy said...

Hi Megan. Good to see you back. Be careful with your wedding rings - maybe you should wear them on a chain? How is you hubby doing?
Looking forward to reading your goals.